December 22nd - Seasonal Soulcraft

Friday, December 22, 2017


Start Quote
Souls, sip and savor.
Take thine ease.
Eat, drink, and be merry in this season of joy...

For centuries, Eastern healers - particularly practitioners of Chinese medicine - have taken into consideration the impact the seasons have on our bodies, minds, and souls. But the symbiotic relationship between human beings and nature has virtually been ignored by Western medicine until recently...

Learning the soulcraft of seasonal healing can bring new depth to our journey toward Wholeness. In the natural world, winter is the season of rest, restoration, and reflection. There's not much of that going on this week, but after the holidays are behind us, consider how you spend whatever time you have at your personal disposal. And if you have as little as I think you do, reflect on how you can change that next year...
 End Quote





***
Gratitude Journal
***

1) Making El Salvador tamales with my family. My favorite Christmas tradition!

2) $200 something and some religious harassment thrown in for free, and our couches are clean. Rule of thumb: to be a good business man and you know, get return customers, you should be polite and kind and not argue and try to convert people while they're paying you to work. But hey, the couches are clean. And we know never to call him again. 
*If I walked into someone's home and they had Catholic stuff all over the place, or Jehova's Witness stuff, or any other religion that I didn't think was "correct", you best believe I'd keep my mouth shut and do my job without saying a word about religion! Holy Crap how daft can you be?

3) Listening to old music while I make a mix for my cousin for Christmas! I love Christmas gifts, and music. So good.

4) I was not feeling well this afternoon, and Robbie watched the kids while I laid in bed trying to feel better. And after a few hours I did, and was able to enjoy playing with my kids. Now I'm going to try and eat something and not puke it up.

5) Spending time with mom, and her treating us to McDonald's. Win win.

Not McDonalds...
 

The cute cards we made for his teachers. Isn't it adorable how he signs his name? I love it. And also, amazing oranges, fresh off the tree.


Since I was taking pictures, Chase wanted one.

 And Jacob...but not Riley.
 Riley was pouting because Robbie told her she couldn't climb up the slide, she had to go down the right way. She went to the corner and put her head in her arms, and then she looked up at me as I got closer, and then after the picture she came up and cuddled into my leg...she's so freakin' adorable.

Merry Christmas haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS