June 30 - Expect with Patience

Friday, June 30, 2017

"Expect your every need to be met,
expect the answer to every problem, 
expect abundance on every level,
expect to grow spiritually."


Start Quote
Be here.
Learn to labor.
Learn to wait. 
Learn to wait expectantly.


[An] important lesson the garden teaches is sowing and reaping, 
as well as seedtime and harvest. 


Whatever you sow, you will reap. 

If I plant lettuce, I will not harvest tomatoes.

If I sow only positive seeds in my subconscious
-thoughts of plenty and not of lack-
abundance will sprout in the garden.





As for seedtime and harvest, be forewarned.


The spiritual time continuum is not the same 
as time experienced on the earthly plane. 

A year for us is a second in the spiritual dimension...
[We have to sow and wait, then wait some more.]


This doesn't mean that the seeds have fallen on stony ground. 


I refuse to believe this, 
for I have worked the soil, 
dug the double ditch, 
added the compost, peat, sand, and lime. 

The soil is rich. 


Some crops...require an investment of years 
before there is a harvest.

If my harvest is to be a simply abundant lifestyle 
- rooted not in the world but in Spirit, 
I must be patient. 
End Quote




"You are not living by human laws but by divine laws.

Expect miracles and see them take place.

Hold ever before you the thought of prosperity and abundance, 
and know that doing so sets in motion forces 
that will bring it into being."
-Eilen Caddy  




Sometimes waiting is hard. 
Being patient? Even harder.

But is it worth it?

Heck yeah.

And let me tell you, it's so much better to wait with patience 
than to wait with anxiety or fear or drama or hatred etc etc..





***
Gratitude Journal
***

1) My parents are back in town! I've missed them. And so did the kids. They took the kids to the movies so I got a few hours on my own, and then they took Jacob for the weekend. Do you know how much easier it is to be with two kids than with three?

2) I did not have to make dinner. Pizza and friends, good stuff.

3) Making peach lemonade. Delicious.

4) Four Day Weekend! 

5) It's bed time. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS