December 31st - Happy New Year

Sunday, December 31, 2017


Start Quote
Life as a journey...
Life as the highest art...

Pioneers...Explorers...
Poets...Gardeners...
Artists of the Everyday.

Women of Spirit.
Women of substance.
Women with style.
Women who have lived the questions.
Women ready to embrace the answers...

Seekers of the Sacred in the ordinary...
Seekers of Love. Passion. Wholeness.
Authenticity.

Where are we headed?
We're headed Home.

But before we arrive, there are vast worlds awaiting exploration.
Worlds within. Worlds without...

Chronologically we're at the end of the year 
but the beginning of the journey.
Not to worry.
We'll have all the time we need in kairos to find ourselves. 


Here's where we must part company.
At least for a little while. 
I've got some discoveries I need to make on my own.
And so do you.

But you won't be alone. 
Someone who loves you unconditionally is at the helm...

Go in peace. 
You're as ready as you ever will be; 
well equipped for the adventures awaiting...

You must ask...for help...

Give thanks.

Wait. Watch what happens.

Get excited...

Never forget that all you have is all you need...

Believe. Believe in yourself. 
Believe in the One who believes in You.
All things are possible to she who believes...

The Soul's awakening is gratitude.
The Soul's essence is simplicity.
The Soul's serenity is order.
The Soul's serenity is harmony.
The Soul's passion is beauty.
The Soul's purpose is joy.

Pray your journey be a long one.
Savor the stops along the way.
They make the search marvelous. Meaningful. Memorable. 
Find and honor your own pace...

Through the parting of the mists where doubt and faith meet,
you will see the authentic self is the Soul made visible.

Godspeed.
End Quote 




I want to say thank you. 
Thank you so much to all of you who have read my blog,
and especially thank you to those who have taken this journey with me.

Thank you Sarah. Thank you so much for sharing. 

I especially want to thank Robbie. He has been a brick throughout this whole year. It hasn't been easy to be patient and supportive, especially when I've basically spent 365 hours (I have a funny feeling it's more like double that) on a blog. But it was more than just a blog. I hope that you have been able to see as I have how this has affected my life for good. I hope it's affected your life for good as well.

I want to thank my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father.
In getting to know myself better, I've gotten to know them better too.
I am grateful for this lifetime that I have to try and become more like them.

It has been an honor and privilege to share my experience with you.
Thank you so much.

I hope that you have a Happy New Year, 
and many more to come.

I pray that you continue to find your authentic self.

May God be with you. 




***
Gratitude Journal
***

1) I am grateful that this is the last gratitude journal I'll have to share! From now on I'm going to keep them to myself, thank you very much. 

2) Decorating. And reusing decorations. I might just keep these flags up forever.

3) Finding another Simple Abundance book. It's going to be raffled off tonight! 

4) My family and friends.

5) My life.



I have a party curse. Every time I throw a party, no one comes.
It is very sad.

But one friend came over! I love her to pieces. 
And she for sure read every single blog post, which is awesome.
And her son just woke up from his nap and is asking for my kiddos.
It's funny how Simple Abundance has changed my way of thinking.
I used to be very upset about my party curse, 
but now I am finding the joy and gratitude in what I have.
So instead of being surrounded by many friends, 
we're dancing with our kids and watching a movie
and eating snacks instead of eating a real dinner.
And maybe now we'll play some games with some other friends.

It is wonderful, to see the good in life, no matter what happens.
 
Let the celebrations commence!

Happy New Year!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS