Update on Goals: January 21st

Sunday, January 21, 2018

I've been pretty darn awesome at my goals so far.

1) Not touching my eyebrows, doing pretty darn good. 
More than good, I'm doing awesome. Haven't touched them one bit.

A couple weeks ago


Today


2) Reading my scriptures and praying? I could work on that...

3) Make more time for friends, yes! I've seen at least one friend this last week (I'm pretty sure I've seen more, but I can't remember...I have a terrible memory), and have set up some play dates and dinner dates. Today, I introduced myself to someone I didn't know, and I then introduced her to another friend. Turns out they had already met, but now they're re-acquainted. 

4) I haven't touched Chasing Shelby......
It may just be an excuse, but I'm trying to get the rest of my life and home in order before I start this one.

5) Write my own piano lesson material, check! I'm making daily progress on. Every lesson I make notes on my students so I can be a better teacher, notes for myself and how I want my material to be different, and every night I've worked on arrangements for my students so they can start practicing fun songs as soon as possible. 
 Heck yeah, I'm gonna rock it this year.

6) Do more crafts, yeah, first I have to finish cleaning and organizing my craft room. I have this thing, the way I organize, it may be weird but here's how it goes. So I picked a spot in the craft room to start, and I chose a pile of books. We have so many books, and I want to get through all of them instead of reading the same one over and over, so I'd been stacking books that we'd read in my craft room so the kids couldn't mix them in with the other books. Well, books don't go in the craft room, do they. So I went and organized the bookshelf and went through all the books so that I could then move the books out of my craft room...

So that's how that's been going. 
But I've been taking my time, making sure I'm not just in there to get it done and neglecting more important things.

7) Putting things away after I take them out. I'm doing good! I was running late to church so most of my bathroom stuff is still on the counter, but I'll get to that before I go to bed when I go wash up.

8) Exercise. Well, I'm planning on it this week. Wish me luck!

9) Riding the waves of depression I did pretty darn good. I was able to be sick and useless and I came out of it my normal happy self instead of depressed. Gold star.

10) Start re-learning physical therapy, yeah, that hasn't happened yet. I'm reading The Hobbit. Then I'll read Lord of the Rings...then I'll add some physical therapy in there...maybe....I might just take this goal out until next year.

11) Revamp old blogs...haven't touched them. 
But I am blogging today, so there's that.


How are your goals going?
Have you written them down? It's not too late! 
It's never too late to set a goal.

Here's another one I'm excited about, it mixes friends and crafts.
I'm starting a crocheting/craft club. 
We're going to meet once a month.
I'm so excited.
 

 

So, what are you doing that's making you dance for joy?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS