Pages

Being Sick

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why is it that when you have a plan to get a lot of things done and you have the time to do it, you get sick? I was planning on doing a lot of things this week, but it seems it was not meant to be. 

I sleep most of the day. My throat feels like someone shoved a razor blade down it, and every time I swallow they give it a good twist. A little green mucus, but no cough and the most pathetic runny nose you've ever heard of (practically non existant).


I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, and think every time someone is sick (especially me) that they're going to die. 

That's right. 

Die.

I hate being sick. And since I always go a little crazy because I never seem to know what to do and I get so worried, I'm grateful for my Mom. I can give her a call, she can tell me what she's told me a thousand times over again, and makes me feel better. 


At least I don't have to worry about going to school or work, that's a blessing. I can just be rest and get better, even though it makes me feel so useless.

Useless I say.

But the sun is shining. And my kitty hasn't left my side for the past three days. And I think I'll take a nap.

Maybe I won't die after all.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS