Pages

Our Backyard

Thursday, July 21, 2011


Here are my favorite things about the back yard.
My plants. The spider thingy from my in-laws, because someone decided to steal my beautiful ivy that I kept outside to get better sun. I've lost about half of the creeping spider from the heat and not knowing how much to water. I think I've got it down now. We also got a sago! Thanks to my boss. We're going to keep it in a pot, a very pretty large pot that we do not have yet. 
We're trying to grow grass. In the backyard, and in the front yard. It's so cute.
I have a mat now! So that I can wipe my feet and not track dirt into the house!
I love my wind chimes...
Here's something else I've been doing...
Sewing. I sewed a curtain for the garage...I have no idea how I screwed it up. But both ended up too short, and then one shorter than the other. It took me a couple days to finish it, and it still ended up wrong. I was so sad.

Ta da!









 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS