Her First Piano Lesson

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This darling girl came over yesterday for her first piano lesson...

This is now my 9th first lesson, and every first lesson I teach it gets better and better. 

Her Grandma had what appeared to be a blast with my dog and cat. 

And this little girl at the end of her lesson said I was the bestest nicest teacher she ever met, and that she loved her lesson and this is her dream come true! To play the piano!

Her mom called me a couple of hours later, and said how grateful and excited she was, but she needed a favor...earplugs. She said that her little girl just would not quit practicing. 

I thought it was hilarious. 

And thrilling. 

Teaching someone is one of the most exhilarating and fulfilling things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS