Pages

Her First Piano Lesson

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This darling girl came over yesterday for her first piano lesson...

This is now my 9th first lesson, and every first lesson I teach it gets better and better. 

Her Grandma had what appeared to be a blast with my dog and cat. 

And this little girl at the end of her lesson said I was the bestest nicest teacher she ever met, and that she loved her lesson and this is her dream come true! To play the piano!

Her mom called me a couple of hours later, and said how grateful and excited she was, but she needed a favor...earplugs. She said that her little girl just would not quit practicing. 

I thought it was hilarious. 

And thrilling. 

Teaching someone is one of the most exhilarating and fulfilling things ever.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS