Nursery

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's now or never. I'm still sanding the end table, there's laundry and blankets everywhere (like over the rocking chair)...but it's never going to be completely clean or organized, because that's just me and how I roll. So here you go, this is the first room I've ever "completed".



One of Puppy's favorite spots, the middle of the room, any room, every room :)

And of course, here is our baby boy, trying to cheer me up this morning because I'm not feeling well. I'm not kissing him, washing my face and hands all the time, which makes me sad! He was saying don't be sad momma, I love you :)



And I'm freakin adorable, who wouldn't be happy holding me?

It's Tuesday, right? Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS