Halloween Scarecrows and Pumkins

Saturday, December 7, 2013

I know this is way late, but it's to cute not to share. 

 These are the gifts I made for my neighbors. I have great neighbors. They are kind, thoughtful, caring, and fun! So when things like holidays come up I like to do something small to let them know how much we appreciate them for being good people. Robbie helped me find this idea online! I drew and cut out the black characters. I'm an artist! :)
 Really easy to. Cans, paper, stamps, popsicle sticks, and a candle. And wha-la, when you light the candle the shadow of the character appears on the wall!
 Instead of a pumpkin, we recycled a milk can and used glow sticks. It looked better in the dark. It's a teenage mutant ninja turtle, in case you couldn't tell.
And our neighbors gave us a pumpkin outfit, and so we decided to be scarecrows to compliment our darling little man. 

Hope everyone had a great halloween! Here's to many more costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS