Final Walk Through

Tuesday, June 14, 2011




Final walk through. 
Hopefully we'll sign the papers today! 
Oh, I'm just overflowing with excitement. 
For those of you who will not be able to 
come to our party to see the house any time soon, 
here are some of my favorite things. 


A bird house, high up in a tree. Found it yesterday.


The flowers on the tree in the backyard. Beautiful.


I love this. Robbie says it's good for now, 
it took me forever to to weasel out of him why he didn't like it. 
He pointed out that if you lay brick 
you shouldn't have to pour concrete. 
And it was like a light bulb went off, 
I remembered pretty old brick walkways that were brick, 
that I loved, but had no concrete. 
That's one thing to go on the list one day...
make it just a brick walkway, no concrete...maybe. 


This is in our bedroom. It's on the list of things to do. 
We want to put a window bench here, one that opens up for storage. So excited, I love the angles.


A little bar! Don't ask me when I'll be able to buy stools,
 or if Robbie would like to make them for me...
but eventually there will be stools there. 


I have a utility washer in my garage! 
I'm so excited, if I haven't said that before.


Look at all that space I have to put stuff up there...
I've bounced around ideas about baskets and suitcases...
I hate fake plants but I don't know how I can convince Robbie 
to let me get the ladder and water a real ivy. 
I hope I can though. I love real plants.


We have a lamp post in our front yard. 
I'm going to play Narnia with my children!


This Birch is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. 
There are several other trees not shown, like an icky pine, 
that is going down as soon as possible. 
Timber!



I can't wait to move it. 
I'm so excited to own a house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS