August 30th - If Not Now, When?

Tuesday, August 29, 2017






"Life, a it is called,
is for most of us
one long postponement..."

What pleasure are you postponing?




Sarah, I honestly don't know. 



I think over the last 7 years I've actually tried really hard 
to stop procrastinating. 

Oh wait! I thought of one.
My doctor gave me a order to get blood drawn on Friday. 
It's now Tuesday...



I really like the 2 Minute Rule
I also like the 5 Second Rule

If there's one thing I've learned from Hoarders,
it's don't procrastinate.


Will you help me out?
Please share with me what you've been procrastinating,
and how you plan to stop.





***
Gratitude Journal
***

1) Good books.

2) Little kids, they're so gorgeous. If I acted like a toddler, people would think I was crazy.

3) Pretty nails.

4) School. The past week and two days have been absolutely amazing. School has given us such a schedule, and the twins are so cute together. 

5) Twin speak. Their little language is so cute to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS