August 2nd - Gentle Lessons

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sometimes in life we need to learn things the hard way,
but it doesn't always have to be like that.




Start Quote
Life is always full of wonderful surprises 
if we're open to them...


If we are willing to learn our lessons gently, 
they patiently await us to countless ways. 

Today, try listening to the wisdom of children;
accepting the loving kindness of a friend;
reaching out to those in need;
asking a colleague for advice;
acting on your intuition;
laughing at your foibles and frailties 
and accepting them with love; 
observing how your pets live so contentedly in the present moment;
rediscovering the surprising healing power of spontaneity;
focusing on the good in any situation you are now encountering;
expecting the best of every day;
and realizing what a wonderful life you're living
- sooner rather than later...


Serendipity can instruct us as much as sorrow.
End Quote 














***
Gratitude Journal
***

1) A day off after vacation.

2) Pictures to help remember the lovely vacation.

3) Finally doing thank you notes. I don't know why it was so hard.

4) Cuddles. Cuddles for days. 

5) Jacob came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, and told me I was so nice. I don't think he knows how much that means to me.

 I love buttercups
 We climbed lots of rocks 

 She had a crown, she was very proud of it






















This is us trying to take a family picture...
Basically impossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS