January 30th - Golden Mirrors

Monday, January 30, 2017

Today Sarah introduces another tool that she uses, this one to help discover her authentic self. 
She calls it the "golden mirror meditation". 

"Whatever we visualize in our minds can come to pass in the physical world."

This ties into her treasure map tool, that you have to see it in your mind first before it can ever materialize. The treasure map is more about where you want to go, what you want to do in life and how you want to do it, but the golden mirror mediation is about your authentic self, your soul and who you are meant to be. 

Sarah introduces the idea of your authentic self on January 5th, 25 days ago. Well now that we have had plenty of time to think about what that means, now lets actually do something about it...

Like meditate.

Because things don't just happen without you doing a lot of thinking about them first. 

So whether it's a golden mirror, a red mirror, a mirror made of pennies or corks, silver, butterflies...whatever you fancy...Take a few minutes to look inside yourself and look at your authentic self. She's in there, somewhere. Really look at her, what do you see? 

What do you want to see? 

"See the reflection of an extraordinary woman. 
She is beautiful and radiant. 
She possesses a strong, healthy, vibrant aura. 
Her eyes are sparkling and she is smiling warmly at you.
...
She is the highest reflection of your soul, the embodiment of the perfect woman who resides within and she sends you Love to light your path."


This made me think of the Primary song "Search, Ponder and Pray". 

I think that it totally can apply to other things, like who you are. Search within yourself, ponder, pray, and you'll find out who you are and who you are meant to be. 

I found this cute little story from the Friend. 
Remember that you can change and become what you want to see in the mirror.

So who do you want to see?




***
Gratitude Journal
***

1) Really, really, REALLY bad days. I had a bad day today. I couldn't breathe I missed my sister so badly. A bad depression day. All three of my kids spent all day, and the day before, and the day before that, and I think the day before that, spending all day screaming and whining and hitting and kicking and biting and throwing (and not just each other, I was also a recipient of the physical lash outs)...all day. All the time. I basically spent the whole day crying. But I'm grateful for really bad days like this, because I had this day. Because it was my three babies crying at me and when I was on the floor crying in my arms they were playing with my hair and laying on top of me asking if I was okay. Because I didn't have to suck it up and go to work. Because when I called Robbie he dropped what he was doing to answer the phone and make sure I was okay, and offered to come home if I couldn't handle it. And that after the end of this no good very bad day, being able to look back on it and see that it really wasn't as bad as I thought. It was still bad, but it could have been much worse. 

2) My best friend. She felt prompted to call me, and even though I didn't want to talk, she gave me my space and texted me a little, sharing her love. How'd I get so lucky?

3) McDonald's. I think we were there for 2 hours. And in those two hours we ate a lot of unhealthy food, and the kids played and had a blast. I had problems with my camera, but I think you get the gist.
 Look at these jumps!

3) Today is over, and tomorrow is a new day.

4) At least 2 of my friends are reading this book along with me. You're awesome, and for some reason, that makes me really happy.

5) Sheet music plus. I love that I can run out of books, order more online, and then have them mailed to me before the next lesson. Something we probably take for granted, but I'm really grateful I didn't have to find a sitter, or get dressed or get my kids dressed and into the car and out of the car to just buy a few books that the store might not have even had. Thank you internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS